Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program
Addiction can impact relationships, home life, and a person’s career. Most professionals are faced with environments that are high risk for substance abuse. There are often many fears around seeking treatment. Loss of licenses, jobs, and respect to name just a few.
Asking for help is not an easy thing to do, fortunately, Grace Counseling Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program in Fort Worth Texas is here for you!
Benefits Of Grace Counseling’s Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas
For many people who struggle with substance abuse or alcoholism, such as in the medical, judicial, law enforcement, military, and even education fields, being honest about the issue can result in the end of a career. However, that doesn’t have to be the case. At Grace Counseling we have experience working with licensing boards. It is possible to seek the help you or your loved one may need, before and without losing their ability to continue on in their career. While remaining vigilant in keeping your treatment private, Grace Counseling’s Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas also provides impaired professionals with cutting edge and compassionate therapy.
Being able to provide experienced and personalized counseling and treatment like the kind offered at our center requires many different aspects of care. Grace Counseling believes that the recovery for many people, from all walks of life, is only as effective and strong as the individuals who guide them at the beginning of their journey in sobriety. If you are a professional who is struggling with addiction contact our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program in Fort Worth Texas today and learn how we can help you begin your treatment.
The Most Common
There are a few particular career paths that lead to higher instances of substance abuse than professionals.
- The Medical Field: Over the years, extensive research has been performed on impaired professionals in health care fields, and special programs have been created to help rehabilitate and re-employ those employees.
- Physician Health Programs that define physician impairment as “any physical, mental, or behavioral disorder that interferes with the ability to engage safely in professional activities.”
- Healthcare workers addictive disease generally advanced before identification and intervention
- Business Executives and Lawyers: It is well known and well documented that many high ranking business professionals often struggle with substance abuse and alcoholism. For many people in these industries, meetings and business deals happen over drinks at happy hour, and law students profess how study groups often involve excessive amounts of alcohol. Not to mention, any combination of drugs to increase focus and energy, and then those to alleviate stress, help with sleep, or even just for “recreational use”.
- There is also the exclusivity of large amounts of spending money meaning that major consequences can often be avoided.
- A study reported in 2016 indicated that roughly 1 in 5 lawyers experienced troublesome side effects from their substance abuse.
So What Can be Done At Our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas?
To start, it is best that you or your loved one is ready to get help. After that, the process can only go up. Our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas provides those with access to an entire team of licensed counseling professionals who are about as diverse as the population that can struggle with substance abuse.
With experience in depression, anxiety, PTSD, relationship issues, and family struggles, along with substance abuse treatment, our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas provides impaired professionals the opportunity to receive high-quality care, with not only their privacy in mind but also with full rehabilitation as the forefront objective.
Get The Right Help At Our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas
At Grace Counseling, our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas has been specially designed to ensure that men and women suffering from addiction receive the treatments they need to achieve long-lasting sobriety. Not everyone has the opportunity to get the help they need, but for impaired professionals, getting back onto their feet to continue the challenging, but rewarding work they love is of the top priority.
To learn more about our Impaired Professionals Intensive Outpatient Program In Fort Worth Texas, or for information about one of our other programs, call Grace Counseling at 800-972-0643 or send us a message today.